How to update Design Palette Pro
If the site has an activated license, the site notified in the WP Admin when new updates to Design Palette Pro are available.
These notifications will appear on the Plugins page under Design Palette Pro, or in WP Admin --> Dashboard → Updates.
There may be instances such as restricted file permissions that require a manual plugin update.
- An understanding of accessing the
WordPressfiles on the server through SFTP/FTP.
- The SFTP/FTP server credentials.
- SFTP/FTP client - there are many on the market both free and paid such as
Filezilla(free) or Transmit (paid).
- To download the latest version of Design Palette Pro from My
Account,and unzip the file.
- Have created a full backup of your
To manually update:
- Log in to the server with SFTP/FTP client.
- Locate /
- Upload the folder that contains the latest version of the plugin - this will replace the existing folder.
- Go to the WP Admin → Plugins → confirm that the latest version of Design Palette Pro installed.
*Contact your hosting provider if you are unsure if file restrictions are in